Monday, May 23, 2011

Saturday in Starkville

What a treat to see some familiar faces this weekend! I went to see my long-lost pals and former office mate at the Gordon family's "new" stomping grounds in Starkville on Saturday. Two hundred shots in less than 30 minutes, lunch, and an afternoon visit made for a fun day!

Lunch with Meaghan and the kiddos at The Grill

Tony came along for the ride :)

I haven't had a chance to go through the Gordon family's fast-paced photo shoot from Saturday morning, but I did grab a few cute ones already.

Sweet Family

Is Murphy trying to tell us he's had enough already?

Wait for it... wait for it...

Are these the sweetest faces you've seen all day, or what?

Stay tuned--more sweetness to come!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are the best! One of the most talented, funnest....and tan people I know! Thanks again for the wonderful pics! Can't wait to see more!!!