Friday, October 07, 2005

The Beginning

I'm not very familiar with Blogs, nor have I ever read any, but I just thought it might be fun to create one. I'll assume that the point of having a Blog is simply to ramble on about things that aren't necessarily important to me, and things that are of even less importance to other people. Since I prefer my opinion to others' most of the time, this seems like an ideal outlet to make that opinion known.
I'm joking. I'm not sure what I'll write here, but I am certain that I'll figure something out. I
might share my views on politics... religion... love... Then again, anybody who knows me knows that I probably won't. Maybe I'll just wait until something crosses my idle mind in the middle of the night. Whenever or whatever I post, it should all be taken with a grain of salt because it is, after all, an opinion.
Just so you know a few things I'm interested in, I'll tell you.
My favorite hobby is music: I love listening to it, playing it, watching it on television, watching it be performed; I thoroughly enjoy everything about music including the business aspects of it and I especially enjoy its true purpose: entertainment.
I also enjoy taking pictures. I am not good enough at it nor do I know enough about it to say I enjoy photography, but I love taking pictures. Pictures of animals, flowers, people--they're all fun.
If there is anything that I might come close to arguing about, it's music, but I'd rather not.
I have a Chihuahua named Minnie whom I love very much, and I'd be glad to post a picture if anybody wants to see her.
I think replies or comments are allowed, so feel free to make them.
Check back often; you never know what you might find.
My thought for the day: Life is good.
That is the way I see it.

No comments: